Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Online

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! Did you brave the crowds and go shopping super late or at the crack of dawn?

I was a little bummed about being alone yesterday but I was doing okay until after my post-eating nap. I woke up full on depressed that I was alone and had no friends or family here to hang out with. So I drove around to check out all the crazy people standing in lines. Glad I passed on those crowds. I came back and did a little Black Friday online shopping, that always makes a girl feel better right? :)

The daily deal sites I shop at often, Jane, Groopdealz, and Sassy Steals all have cute stuff, like always. SS you get a free gift.
Missing You Mug I think this "Missing You" mug is adorable!

I couldn't pass up some of the Victoria Secret sales so if you love their shit as much as me, check it out fosho.

I have gotten a bazillion e-mails so...
Shoe Mint has 50% off full priced items. I always luck out on that site because the shoes I always love are always sold out in my size.
Bohme - 50%
Gap- 60% off select styles and another 20% coupon!
P.S. Use Ebates for online shopping! FREE cash back for buying stuff online. Some are up to 10% cash back for BF. Holla for an extra dollla.

I love buying stuff from smaller homemade shops so here are some codes for them too. Check them out.
Ruffles With Love- 20% off until Midnight. These workout tops are so cute and funny. Perfect motivation to work out a little more ;) Code: Blackfriday13
NEON Pink I Don't Sweat I Sparkle Multi Color Beauty and Beast - Couples Workout Shirts - Fitness Tanks - Matching Tanks - Ruffles with LoveI Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller  -  Racerback Tank - Inspirational Tank - Womens Workout Tank - Ruffles with Love
Candelles- Eco-friendly candles 20% off with LIYHOLIDAY code...yes I stole that one from Erin.
*Sugar Love Boutique- 30% off! Code: blackfriday Cute stuff everywhere.
*Wild Butterfly Boutique- 50% off everything!!!
Brady Bands- I love these headbands, they stay so well and there are so many cute choices! 20% off everything, no code. Other specials online. Goes for a good cause too!
IMG_3411
I need more leopard in my life.. (source)
 The Printed Palette- 25% off Code: BLKFRIDAY They had this cute American Blogger tee that I wanted and now it's gone. Bummer!
Live Life Anchored Boxy Crop Tank Coral
Kiki La Rue- I love this shop and you get so much off if you spend so much. Plus a free goodie!

Okay...well I'm tired of this so I'm just gonna finish my shopping and you can find more yourself :) #sorrynotsorry If this doesn't make you think I don't have a life then I don't know what will ;)

If you made it this far, then air five!!I was doing so well with my Christmas shopping and now I am big fat failing. I also saw Christmas lights on a few houses last night, I was so excited! I love Christmas lights so I hope more people put some up.

Happy shopping! Hope everyone gets what they want.

1 comment:

  1. I was big-fat-depressed-bitch on Thanksgiving Night. You know how delicious my life can be, or rather persons in my life, so I was at a level "maybe I can pull orange off after all" when my head hit the pillow. So- kudos to you and I both for making it through that "far away from family that you're usually only with for 2 hrs anyway" pity party. ***air five***

    ReplyDelete