Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Shenanigans

It's Monday, again. Nothing too exciting this weekend. I didn't get much checked off of my to-do list! Does this happen to anyone else often? ;)

I laid around on Sunday and watched Revenge. This show is pretty twisted yet, I just keep watching. 

I have been finishing filling out my papers for an apartment in CA. So cross your fingers that this one actually works out for me! I didn't realize how much paperwork there was! 

 I don't really love yanking all of the pumpkin guts out of pumpkins so when I found these push-ins at Target, I was sold. What a cute little potato pumpkin.


Here is my half-ass attempt at a Halloween costume ha
Target fun!

Does anyone else remember those HUGE JcPenney's catalogs that were full of toys? Well now that everyone is skipping Thanksgiving and right to Christmas, it sure brings up old memories!!!



Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment