Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Quality Counts

...and you've got it. Said my Panda Express fortune cookie. Which I ate and then got sick. Yay for gluten intolerance!!! #kidding

I had a fabulous weekend otherwise! This post is super late but it's the thought that counts, right?

Friday night, my stuff came and it's so very lovely to have a real bed.

I started Saturday morning off by going to yoga on the beach. It was so relaxing and fun! I have done yoga videos before but I liked having the instructor right in front of me and other people around. There were also dolphins swimming a few hundred feet from the sand and it was so awesome! There were just hanging out with the surfers. I wanted to run in and go swim with them.

Saturday evening, I tried to put a dent in my unpacking. I thought packing was bad but unpacking is much worse and more time consuming!
Only a small portion of the mess

Sunday, I went for a 14 mile bike ride. 14 MILES. Killer. Cool views though. More on that later...(maybe)

Monday--I went to Home Goods for the first time ever. Seriously, I have never been there before. I LOVED everything. I can't wait until I have a lotta money someday so I can make my home fabulous! Thank you Home Goods and Pinterest.

I also got a job interview! I did a happy dance and then almost broke my ankle fell over because of the mess. ahahaha can't you just picture it? I scream disaster.





Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. It makes me smile so much reading this. Yoga on the beach??!?!?! GTFO!!! I am so jelly. I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the job. :-)

    ReplyDelete