Thursday, November 28, 2013

Be Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone is having a great day!

I am missing my family today as I am celebrating Thanksgiving alone. I am so thankful for everything they have done for me lately and I can't wait to see them over Christmas!

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. Family. We don't always get along, hardly ever but I would be so lost without them.

2. Old Jobs. Thanks to working my ass off at my last two jobs, I have saved up enough money to live off of until I finally get a job. Blah.

3. Internet. It's a great time waster and it's also how I'm trying to find a job. I plan to do my Black Friday shopping on there instead of fighting the crazy crowds.

4. Friends. I may not have many of them, but I love the ones I have!

5. New opportunities. I am glad I jumped at the chance at moving and starting new. It may not be going perfect so far but I am looking forward to all the wonderful things it brings. ;)

I'm sure there is a ton of more things I should be and am thankful for but I am off to make my Thanksgiving dinner. I don't care if I'm eating alone, I'm going allll out!

Here's to stuffing your faces! Muah!



No comments:

Post a Comment