Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

 


 

Since I just saw this yesterday for the first time, I will do last weeks too.

Last weeks: 
1. First thing I reach for in the fridge
I usually grab some juice in the morning. If I have the morning off, I will make myself some eggs first.

2. First car accident or traffic violation
I was 16 and we were on our way back from haunted houses about an hour from my house. We were running late, getting close to the midnight curfew time. My friend was worried about getting back, her parents weren't okay with her being 10 min late like my parents. So I caved and started speeding after her non-stop begging and boooom cop. 90 in a 70. Shit. So I got on this program for a month where I could only drive to work and school. I could only have one person in my car at a time and blah blah blah. It sucked. Haven't gotten a speeding ticket since...

3. First BIG accomplishment I'm proud of
 
 I am almost done with my nursing degree and I will be very proud of myself when I am done with it. I have worked my caboose off and there have been so many times I have doubted myself and told myself that I am not smart enough to finish it. Even with all the struggles, I know I will be so happy to know I am was able to do it when it is done.
 
This weeks:
1. First real piece of jewelry you owned
Necklace- my parent's bought a necklace with three sayings from a jewelry store. I don't think I wore it much. I wasn't into jewelry back then. (ya know, 7 years ago when I was 14. sheeeesh)   

2. First magazine subscription
When I was "young", I got this children's magazine that had kid articles and word searches/puzzles/etc.
 
3. First time staying home alone
Hmmm....idk baha. I'm sure it was when I was 13 or 14 and I'm sure I was shaking in my boots. I have never liked staying home alone. Too many scary noises and I don't do well with a dark house. I'm sure I turned most of the lights on in the house, I still have quite a few when I am home alone now haha


Side note: It's snowing again. I am having MAJOR winter blues right now. Grrr, go away snow.
 

2 comments:

  1. After my first speeding ticket I was on major restrictions as well - could only drive to school and church, and couldn't have *anyone* else in the car with me! (Except my little sister). That sucked real bad indeed! Glad you joined in and linked up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow managed to not get a speeding ticket until I was 21 and I didn't even realize I was speeding. It was a very expensive mistake!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete