Saturday, March 2, 2013

Things You Should Know About Me If We Are Going To Be BFF's {Link-up}

I'm linking up with Ashley at Little Miss Momma.

Things you should know about me:

I am obsessed with the color pink. If there is a color choice, I will most likely choose it. (I haven't found a nice pink background yet so it's still red)

I use hand sanitizer around 30-40 times a day, depending where I am. (Can you say germaphobe? ;))
I never sit on public toilets. They gross me out. I haven't sat on one in over 2 years. It works your leg muscles too ;)

I want to live in a big city after college. I live in a town around 3,000 right now. I still live with my parents...;)
I'm 21 but get asked almost every day how old I am. I get told I look 12-14 most of the time.

I don't like wearing shoes for long amounts of time. I'd rather be in my socks. I even take my shoes off before driving.
I will only buy my bras and panties from Victoria Secret.

I could eat fruit over candy (besides some chocolate) any day.
Summer is my favorite season. I don't like being cold. I have a space heater I keep at 75 degrees most of the time hehe.

I clean when I get sad, mad, bored, stressed, upset...all the time. It's annoying sometimes but at least I have a clean house.

I am always losing things...they are often in my hand or right where I left them. I am slowly losing it.

I am awesome at tuning people out and I am not even a mom yet ;)

I love exercising but only in warm weather. I am a warm weather girl at heart.

I am organized one week and then the next week, I am a total mess. I need to get it together.
I like to color code things, during my organized weeks ha so that's why there are random words in color.


Hope you enjoyed these facts about me!!
Happy Thursday Saturday everyone!! (I have been working on this post since Thursday ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment