Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social- {Link up}

Sunday Social
 
Today I am linking up with Ashley from Ashley Lately and Neely from A Complete Waste Of Makeup
 
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
I don't watch scary movies anymore. I freak myself out WAY too much.
 
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
Um, none really. I only watch about three shows and I have a hard enough time keeping up with them already haha
 
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
I want to move across the country. I want to live on one of the coasts. Either CA or FL. I love sunshine and the beach!
 
4. Would you ever travel alone?
Yeppers. I have flown alone a lot but always met up with someone so it would be a little nerve racking at first but I think I could manage.
 
5. What activities do you like to do alone?
I like to do a lot of things alone. I have become a very independent little lady recently. ;)
 
 
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!! It's snowing here...a lot. Booo :( No school or clinicals for me tomorrow so I am looking forward to sleeping in!!
 
Thanks for reading. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment