Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Catching up on Random Wednesday

It's hump day!! Whenever I hear people say hump day, I automatically think of...."My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps."


My humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps!

This last week has been totally CRAZY. I have barely had time to stalk all my fav blogs, let alone blog myself.

I can't wait until summer when life slows down a bit! :) Of course, warm weather too. It's the first day of spring and it was 15 degrees this am! Brrrrr not loving it.

At the end of the week, I got a pedicure and manicure. It was great... Because of clinicals, I haven't been able to have painted nails for...3 months. GASP, I know ;)

I went shopping this weekend...spent wayyyy to much on only a few things.
I had quite a few fashion firsts. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans (x3) and wedges! How exciting ;)

Polka-dot shorts...wish I would have bought these!

 I usually have a rule where I won't buy something if I'm not in love with it at the store. I was undecided about these shorts but now I wish I would have bought them!!

New mint skinnies :)

I am always getting the security tags stuck in my hair!
Those are my shrug lips, not duck lips, calm down haha
I've been looking for decorations in my room and I snagged this canvas at Target on clearance. Booyah...I love clearance.
 
I also got these frames to hang.
 
 
Raspberry Lemonade with Stoli Vodka
After shopping, I had a much overdue girl's night! We went out to eat at Red Robin and had a couple of drinks. I had the Raspberry Lemonade pictured above. It was SOO good. $6 though, so I only had one (I'm cheap).
 
Too many drinks ;)
 
I am heading out to California on Tuesday for Spring Break and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
 
 
Happy Wednesday everyone!!
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment