Monday, March 25, 2013

Tick Tock

I realize I have been sucking at blogging lately. I don't know how some of you ladies do it!!! I have been crazy busy and haven't even had time to read blogs :(

I have so much homework to do tonight and to finish packing because.....

Tomorrow I am going to CALIFORNIA. Thank goodness!!! It's been snowing again and I can't wait to get the heck out of Iowa!!

It shall be a GREAT time. Two single, 21 year olds going out on the town...Uh oh watch out!! ;)

We are also going to Vegas for a night...last time I was there I was only 20 so I'm sure the night will consist of a whole lot of drinking!!! Booom shacka lacka.


I will post a shit ton of photos when I get back and I doubt I'll  post while I am there...which is a WHOLE week. I don't think I will ever want to come back....seriously. :D


Hope everyone has a great time!! I will be soaking up the sun and getting a killer tan!! Whooooop Whooooop!!!

Hope you loved all this randomness and follow me on IG to follow along with my California trip :D @hannah_king32

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, just came across your blog! You are from the midwest?!? Where, I am originally from there too! Hope you had an amazing trip
    xo
    Hallie

    ReplyDelete