Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wicked Wednesday

So when I started this post late last night...it was looking to be an awful Wednesday. I am feeling better about my life now though ha

I was down in the dumps because I had no idea it would be this hard to find a job!! I have to have all of my licenses and information transferred to CA and quite frankly, it's a pain in the ass.

I went to the dentist on Monday.. My mouth is still pain after 2 weeks because the lady was an idiot and charged me major $$. I got done at the dentist...my tire is almost flat. I waited a couple of days and then went to put air in it.  I went to 5 gas stations and only one had an air pump that charged. So I proceed to put air in my tire except it took the air out. I'm sure it was an operator error but still, come on.

I get home from that disaster, check my bank account, which was fine when I left and it's overdrawn by a large amount. I definitely had an "omg, what the fuck am I doing with my life" moment even though it was wrong. An hour later, it was fine so I had a meltdown for no reason haha

I also went to check out the highly recommended "Surf City Nights" that happens every Tuesday in HB. I park, lock the car (while still inside) so the headlights go off. Well, I guess I put the security on because when I tried to get out, the door wouldn't open and a very loud, annoying alarm went off. In front of a group of guys.. It took me like 3 minutes to get the thing off, I wanted to disappear. The fair wasn't worth the embarrassment either ha

So the point of this post is not for people feel sorry for me, but to remind myself in 3 months, when I hopefully have more money and a job, that even though I was feeling like crap, it all worked out fine. Sometimes, you just need to have a meltdown before you can feel better :)




No comments:

Post a Comment