Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social- 12.08

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? My cute little nephew :) 

2. What do you keep beside your bed? A lamp and my phone charger.
3. What is your least favorite chore? Hmm..dishes. I used to not mind them but now I don't have a dishwasher and have to do them every stinkin' day. Annoying.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Blow drying my hair!!!! It only takes 10-15 min but I wish it could just *poof* be dry. 
5. What do you do to vent anger? Mumble things to myself, hit things, cry, scream. I am also an emotional cleaner, which can be good or bad haha 
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why? Christmas. It's one of the few times my family all gets together and I enjoy celebrating it. 




Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment