Thursday, December 5, 2013

12.04.13 Randoms

I went for a job interview yesterday. It was a bust. By bust, I mean I turned it down. I'm sure you are thinking, "What were you thinking?!" Yes, I need a job but the lady on the phone lied to me. She said it was going to be an office job and blah blah. Wrong, it was a sales job where you go to peoples houses and sell them stuff. Um...no thanks. So I will continue to be poor and save my life..because sales job at unknown houses = me being murdered.

I am also really annoyed with Cali drivers. The next person that shoves their car in the 6 inches of space between me and the next car, is gonna get rammed. I may just be in a pissed off mood all the time lately but I have been full of road rage at those mother truckers. 1. Use your blinker. 2. Stay in your own freaking lane. 3. Just because there is 6 inches of space, does NOT mean you should go there. Obviously, I should stay off the freeways.
angry (1605) Animated Gif on Giphy 
Me and Cali gas stations on the main roads are NOT getting along. Their shit is all fancy hole in the wall and they do not want to work for me. I had to drive 4 extra blocks away just to find an old fashioned gas station. I can't even imagine if I would have been caught on candy camera. I was cussing those mother truckers out and the idiot inside said "no gas, no pay, you otay" THANKS, pal.

I want to go home for Christmas but I'm not really sure that it will be possible so cross your fingers for me :)

Well, my Thursday rant is over. Happy Friday eve!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment