Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ticket for 1, please.

* I had this started and was going to be all bloggy awesome and post this on Monday. That was before I went to the dentist and had to get a root canal. Seriously?! Ugh, yuck the dentist.

I started my weekend off by going to see Delivery Man at the movies here. Yes, I went by myself. It was weird but funny.
Delivery Man (2013) Poster
Plus, I actually curled my hair! #winning It didn't hold that long but it didn't look half bad!
Saturday, I went to yoga on the beach. I can't get over how great it is! The instructor did a few new moves and yoga is a lot harder than it looks! It feels like you can barely move when it's over, yet you also feel so rejuvenated.

I saw Bad Grandpa later that night. HILARIOUS!! I also went by myself again, I am not ashamed to admit it haha I laughed the whole time! Sometimes you just need a good laugh ya know?
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013) Poster
Sunday I laid around in my pjs until 3 pm. I had the WORST toothache that started on Saturday. Just my luck, that I would have to go to the dentist 3 weeks after moving here. Ehhhhhh yuck.

So that was my weekend. Whoop whoop. I live a boring life, I know :)

Tomorrow I have a job interview so let's hope I get it. Cause this chick needs some moolah! Plus it's really not staying at home all the time. It seems fun but it's not haha


Sami's Shenanigans



1 comment: