Monday, October 21, 2013

A Day to Remember

This weekend, I rode the train back home on Saturday. {My recap will be up soon} I got home late and when straight to bed. Lesson learned: Don't ride the train, k. Sunday, I did boring stuff like laundry and cleaning my room. Whoooopie.

The lady from Plan Parenthood called me and they say they only call you for bad news so I think my heart stopped for a bit. It turned out fine though, thanks for the scare lady!

Check out a few more pictures of this cutie :)






Yesterday, 11 years ago, my sweet little sister, Naomi passed away. She was only 8 years old.




I shared this quote a few weeks ago, but it is one of my favorites.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.


I am starting to eat gluten-free officially today. I basically set myself up to fail but not buying gluten-free products before I started but I am making due so far.

Anyone else eat gluten-free? I need some good recipe ideas!


Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment