Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday

I honestly didn't even know it was Friday until I saw other people posting all about it. Whoops.

1. I am SO excited for yoga on the beach tomorrow. I haven't been to the beach since I got back from IA and I actually enjoy yoga now that I can do the moves!

2.

Lisette always gives away cute freebies! This quote is so true too!!!

3. I accepted a job...now I just have to wait for the reference check and background check. So it's not 100%, but I'm feeling pretty confident ;)

4. I forgot how much I loved Pinterest, hence number 5. There are so many things I have learned from there. It really is interesting how you "learn something new everyday." I'm getting wise in my 22 years ;)

5. I found this interesting website from Pinterest. The left picture is me now, the middle is me if I would gain 50 lbs and the right is 100+ lbs.. I just did it for fun but it would be cool for people who are trying to lose weight and want to see how they would look. 
My Current WeightMy Goal WeightMy Goal Weight


Nothing fancy this week, guys :) Have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment