Friday, January 24, 2014

Work it.

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


{One} Wednesday was my 3rd week at the gym and I have gained 3 lbs. It's not a lot but it's progress!! 
People also look at me like I'm nuts when I tell them I'm trying to gain weight and not lose it ;) 

{Two} I got a text from my cousin yesterday, saying they have been staying 30 min away this past week and she is just telling me now. The day before they leave they tell me...can you feel the love?! 



{Three} I PR'd on squats, rows, and pull downs yesterday....Some jerk thought he was going to make me mad but instead he just made me work harder. BOOM. 

{Four} I'm on a mad search for new workout pants. Until I find a rich husband (pssssh), I will NOT be jumping on the Lulumelon bandwagon. The clothes are really cute but I'll pass buying $85 for something I'm just going to get all stinky and sweaty.



{Five} The ghosts of relationship past (it's a real thing) have been haunting me. I have deleted everything to do with my wedding site and unsubscribed from everything but I'm still getting the e-mails! I reported it, put it in junk - it just keeps coming back. 

MAKE IT STOP. 
-----
I am going to try to actually take pictures of the stuff I am doing so I don't have to use gifs. Everyone likes actual pictures right!



It's Friday....so ya better work it! #backthatazzup


Work It by Missy Elliott on Grooveshark

Do you have any exciting plans this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Old Navy! They have a lot of good work out clothes and good quality. Go to their website, sign up to receive email updates, and they will email you a 20% coupon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete