Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday. Friday. Friday.

I thought it was Friday all day yesterday so I'm glad it's finally here.

1. My schedule at work got mixed around so I could work closer to my apartment. So for now I'm only working 2 hours a day. Hopefully that changes soon, not working for a whole month was starting to get to this workaholic and now so few hours gives me anxiety! ha

2. I made some gluten free chocolate chip muffins this week, and they tasted delicious!! I think it is actually difficult to make GF things from scratch.

3. I have enjoyed being able to sleep until 10 and going to the gym before work but I'm glad to be starting my day earlier!! I {kinda} miss my 6 am shifts.


4. I weighed myself on Wednesday- 1 week at the gym and I gained 3 lbs! Who knows if it's really muscle but I'm just gonna go with it.

5. I was able to go to the beach and lay out twice this week and I didn't get a tan! Not even a new freckle. It's a little disappointing ;)

Oh and I also would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy telling my friends how WARM the weather is here in January. #sorrynotsorry

Never gets old...


I haven't been backing my ass up to any tunes lately so here it goes.

Dont Stop The Party by Pitbull ft. Tjr on Grooveshark


No comments:

Post a Comment