Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Busy Little Bee!

What a crazy day...

I am finally done with homework and it's only 11 pm!! Yippeeeee! After staying up late the last few nights and getting up early I can't wait for a day to sleep in! (Never gonna happen)

Between work and school, I won't get a break for 97 days!!! YIKES!!

Oh wait....only 49 days until Spring Break!!! HELLO CALIFORNIA! I can't wait!!!!!! Fun in the sun and now that I am 21, it's guaranteed to be a good time right?! ;) Plus I get to see my boo who I haven't seen for 38 days....sheesh, that's a lot of counting haah

Long distance relationships are pretty hard, but this last year apart has been worth it. I can't wait until I get to move there for good ;)

Just thought I would get in a quick blog to my few followers haha I'm off to dream land!  Sweet dreams, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment