Friday, February 8, 2013

Abbbbbbs

Abbbbbbbbbs. Oh boy.

Today, while having a conversation with J about working out, I proceeded to say I wanted to get better abs. He said "That would be sexy." Darrrrrrn it. Now I have to get abs in percisely 47 days.

I have been doing some full body and cardio workouts on fitsugar.com and they have been good but NOW I have to step it up with my ab workouts....crap.

Don't get my wrong, I enjoy working out but I would rather do legs over abs ANYDAY.

I have been major "pinteresting: today finding workouts so wish me luck! ;)

Since J is in the USMC and one of the requirements to get in is 2 pull-ups. So that is my other goal that I am going to do. I tried about a month ago and it was an EPIC FAIL. I have no arm strenth when it comes to that, whatsoever.

If you are looking for a quick new workout, www.fitsugar.com has 10 min workouts that are fun to do!!! They are a great warm-up or nice on days where you don't have much time. So check it out ;)


Happy friday, everyone!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment