Tuesday, September 24, 2013

End Alzheimer's!




I started out my weekend by a couple of the best 2 B's of fall...Beer and Bonfire. It was relaxing but chilly which let me know that summer has officially left. I still have mixed feelings about this...

1. I participated in the "Walk to End Alzheimer's" Walk yesterday. It was a 2 mile walk and it was for a good cause. It honestly isn't a "fun" walk but I love to tease my bosses after I lap them. Working with resident's who have been affected by this disease encourages me to walk every year. It is heartbreaking to see what this disease can do to people. I am glad I can do my part while exercising!! [Info]

 
2. I have decided on my next tattoo. I just need to get the balls to actually do it. Yikes....

Anyone have a wrist tattoo?
 
3. I went shopping with my mom after the walk. Target was a must. Of course, I found some good steals.

I am going to try this Garnier Fructis Dry Shampoo. It's a little more expensive than Suave but it smells soo good! 

I also stopped at Michael's. They had Hello Kitty coffee mugs on sale for $2!! (originally $6) If you think I passed those up, you are crazy. I got an ornament for a craft project that I mayyyy get up on the blog soon. It's hard to say really.....opps.

 
4. I actually got ready last week, it has been a couple weeks since I actually did my hair....:/ #fail
5. Check out my cute nephew! I posted this snapchat a couple of weeks ago on IG, but I had to share again :)
6. I FINALLY ordered the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have been wanting it for awhile and yesterday, I just did it! Everyone says it is amazing and I can't wait to get it!

Urban Decay - Naked Palette
{Source}

 7. Many things have been happening that are scary around here in this town lately.. I will be writing a post about it soon and how thankful I am to be here and healthy...

P.S. I am extremely jealous of my IRL friend, Brooke who gets to meet Mama Laughlin, Skinny Meg, and Holly this next weekend!! I think I need to send her a picture of my face stuck to a popsicle stick so it will feel like I'm there.......please ? :) Otherwise, I will be forced to photo shop myself in. ;)



Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahahahaha I would totes take your head on a stick. :-) wish u could be here!!!

    ReplyDelete