Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sing a Little Song

Linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.
 
This week is all about music. It's fun to think about the memories that go along with certain songs.

1. What is your all-time favorite song? Don't Stop Believin' by Journey



I'm just a small town girl after all.

2. Who is your favorite singer/band? Oh gosh, I don't know... B Spears? ha kidding!.... I like a lot of people. Bad answer :)

3. What song reminds you of your childhood? Ride a Horse, Save a Cowboy. My friends and I made a video to this in 5th grade. We all wore white beaters and jeans and then proceeded to dance around on chairs like crazed videos. I hope the video was burned hahah



I also used to love N'Sync too.

4. What songs put you in a good mood? Anything with a good beat and that I can dance and sing too.

5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?  Unfortunately, I just downgraded from XM Radio to plain old radio so whatever kinda hip hop or pop they are playing. I think it's hilarious when people look at you like you are a crazy because you are singing and dancing in your car!

6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own? I'm totally rocking some Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven in my iTunes lib and I have a High School Musical CD. I haven't listened to either for a long time though, in my defense. :)

Peace out girl scouts!





Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment