Thursday, April 25, 2013

So What Wednesday..a day late.

So What Wednesday
 
 
 
So what...
 
...if I ate McDonald's for breakfast. I knew it was bad for me.
 
...if I was on a Facebook stalking rampage this a.m. You find out good information that way baha
 
...if I haven't ran for 4 days. The weather stinks.
 
...if I bought more clothes. I don't need them but they were too cute to pass up. Is it possible to have too many?!
 
...if I stayed out til 2 a.m. this weekend then woke up at 5 a.m. for preceptor. I can sleep when I'm dead right? ;)
 
...if I haven't cleaned my room in a week. I hate a messy room but I'm too tired and lazy to do it haha
 
...if I have been posting all kind of love quotes, depressing quotes, and get over stupid boy quotes...it's my mood.
 
...if I started this post yesterday morning and am now just posting it haha
 
Sooooo what! Boy problems are for the birds!
 
If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
 
xoxox.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment