Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday

I love holidays in Southern California because it's like half the city disappears and my traffic time was cut in half this morning!

{ONE} I just did my laundry for the first time in a month and the dishes because they were overflowing the sink. It was embarrassing and I would be a horrible housewife.

{TWO} I am in eye candy heaven. 5 hotties just moved into my apartment complex. They all just showed up in one week and I am not complaining!

{THREE} It's Easter weekend and I have to work both days....womp womp. I have been wanting to start going back to church and this would be a perfect time to start!

{FOUR} I treated myself to Starbucks and a muffin this morning..yum!

{FIVE} I got my hair done this morning too which was the first time in 3 months!! I'm so excited! Thank you tax gods and goodbye dead ends.

I also stood at the DMV for a few hours but got my license on the first try!! I feel so official now ;) 

My sister and her little fam bam are on their way to Hawaii and I'm jealous!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl I'm so ready for a haircut....two more weeks. Score on the hotties...work it girl LOL!

    ReplyDelete