Thursday, January 31, 2013

Strugglin'

Today I am having a heck of a time...."If you don't have nice to say, don't say anything at all"

I need advice....I don't have any followers but maybe someday (when I do) you all can help me out!!! I have the most problems with my family and my fiancees family.

I need to hold my tongue but some days it's so difficult!!! How do you guys draw the line on when to say something and when to stay quiet?

I know hope my (future) children will be well cared for, respectful, and nice, all while being spoiled at the same time. It is hard not to say anything when you relatives children are rude, disrespectful and their parents don't say anything!

I am so glad that my parent's raised me the way they did!! (Shhhh...don't you dare tell my mom that ;)) It just really puts everything into perspective that the way you are raised and brought up, can affect how you are as an adult!



No comments:

Post a Comment