Monday, May 18, 2015

My Fitness Journey..so far.



I have been going to the gym actively for about a year and a half now and I LOVE it. You can definitely see progress in the above picture! That is the exact reason I love progress pictures haha

I have only been lifting heavy for a year or so. It's the little things like the fact that I've gained 5 lbs of muscle, I am tightening up in places, and I am always increasing the weight I can lift- which is way more weight than when I started. ;)

I FEEL GREAT. I joined the gym with a goal to "tone up" and now that thought has me shaking my head. I would walk up the stairs and get out of breath, I was always tired and constantly felt lazy.

Now my goal is to eat clean and get muscles, muscles, muscles!

I am so excited for the next journey I am going to pursue in the fitness world. It's on a totally different level and I AM SO EXCITED. I can't wait to share with everyone...soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment