Friday, June 20, 2014

Oh HEY.

Hey blog, long time no talk.

It is getting so nice outside so my desire to blog or read blogs goes from about 20% to 5% because I would rather be outside and I suck at blogging anyways :)
This is proof that I actually do blog, I just never post them. Most of them are 3/4 finished, I should finish them..... ;)

{ONE} My friend's wedding was two weekends ago, I'm sad I missed it but I'm SO happy for her. She looked beautiful.
My wedding date was last weekend and I didn't even feel the urge to get totally wasted, I'd say that's an improvement...and a relief that I'm still single :P

{TWO} My mom is coming to visit in 2 weeks. I'm excited and making a long list of things for us to do!

{THREE} 
I still don't have a full time job but I have had quite a few interviews so I'm hoping that things are starting to look up!

{FOUR} Isn't this picture the cutest?! I miss the residents at my old nursing home! Let's be honest, old people can be such cuties :)

{FIVE}
I'm sad that watermelon Oreo's are already gone. They were SO GOOD.





1 comment:

  1. Yaaay!! Momma ' s coming to visit! I hope you have a great time with her there. We need to find you some peeps!! Love you! #marriedlifeisntalwaysfunsoyouretotesnotmissingout

    ReplyDelete