Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars - My Picks




Is it the Oscars or Academy Awards? Are they the same thing? I obviously haven't watched enough or ever paid attention. I didn't actually watch the Academy Awards/Oscars. Everyone back in Iowa assumed that I would be outside "stalking" the celebrities since I don't live that far away from it. No, not happening ha - I'm still boring guys :P

I picked out some of my favorites. By favorites, I mean their outfits, I have no idea what movies were nominated. :O

Kelly Ripa

Maria Menunos 

Matthew McCounaghey and Camila Alves 

Leonardo DiCaprio 

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum {Even though she stole my husband, she still got her rocking body back right after she had their baby} No hard feelings, Jenna...

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie {I will always be on team Aniston but I kinda did like her dress.}



I could probably go on all night about all the dresses and celebrities I loved, but I won't. I imagine picking a dress for the Oscars is a little bit like prom. Who didn't love prom dress shopping?! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know who Jennifer Lawrence or Jared Leto was? :P I guess I should watch more movies. 

Did you watch the Oscars?

*All pictures were taken from Cosmopolitan.

2 comments:

  1. Hannah Jean!!!! Jared Leto- 30 seconds to Mars?? Jennifer Lawrence- The Hunger Games, Silver Linings Playbook??? Come.on.now. we need a slumber party movie night...at your place cuz it's cold AF here. The Academy Awards and they give away an Oscar. And lastly...I am Team Anniston too for obvious reasons neith you nor I have to explain to one another. Love your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Angelina's dress too and I was reading MSN the next morning and they rate d her an F. Leo could look good wearing a gorilla suit, I'm sure. Him and Mr. Cooper are in a fight for the #1 spot in my heart :)

    ReplyDelete